Baked Herbed Salmon
It doesn’t get much easier than this - Prep time 5 minutes…Cook time 20 minutes…Total…25 minutes! And it looks pretty impressive. The seasonings are all pretty basic ones that you likely have on hand already. Keep a bag of frozen wild caught salmon on hand in your freezer, and on short notice you’ll be able to serve a healthy, simple but amazing meal.
4 Salmon fillets, thawed according to packaging
1 tsp dried dill weed
1 tsp dried rosemary
½ tsp dried parsley
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
• Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
• Place salmon on cookie sheet
• Sprinkle each salmon with ¼ of the dried herbs.
• Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
• Top with a squeeze of fresh lemon and serve with your favorite healthy sides! (It goes well with roasted asparagus!)
Thanks to thebittersideofsweet.com for this wonderful recipe.